- The final Mass at St. William Church will be celebrated on Easter Sunday, April 16 at 9:30 a.m.
- Beginning the week of February 19, the rectory office hours will be from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- All sacramental record books will eventually be housed in a parish yet to be determined.
- The Memorial Wall will be preserved and located at a neighboring parish.
- First Communion has been scheduled to Sunday, April 2 at the 9:30 a.m. Mass.
- Because Confirmation will take place at the Cathedral, the date remains the same: Sunday, April 30 at 3:00 p.m.
- Fr. Frank’s sick calls will be absorbed by St. Timothy Parish.
- We will continue to publish a weekly bulletin until Easter Sunday.
- We will make parishioners aware of the schedule of Masses and services at neighboring parishes for daily Mass, Ash Wednesday and the Triduum.
- Budget envelopes will be distributed through April. We still need to pay salaries and utility bills, so your generosity will be greatly appreciated.
Because of the weather, our Town Hall Meeting will be Monday, February 6 at 7 pm in the Parish Center.
Fr. Frank will celebrate his last Mass at St. William on Sunday, February 19.
Beginning in February we will be adjusting our Mass schedule to accommodate visiting priests who will be covering Masses after February 19.
Please take note of the following changes in Mass times:
- Beginning Wednesday, February 1 there will be no 9:00 am Mass on Wednesdays. Daily Mass will be celebrated at 9:00 am only on Mondays and Tuesdays through Tuesday, February 14.
- Beginning the weekend of February 5-6 there will be no Saturday Vigil Mass. Weekend Mass will be celebrated only on Sundays at 9:30 am.
- Beginning Monday, February 20 we will no longer celebrate any weekday Masses.
Check the website for future announcements.
We will be holding a town hall meeting on Tuesday, January 31 at 7 pm in the Parish Center to discuss the future of the parish. Representatives of the diocese along the pastors from three other Warwick parishes will be in attendance to answer your questions.
The 4:00 Mass on Saturday, January 7 is cancelled due to the snowstorm.
Snow Policy Reminder:
If Warwick public schools are closed due to snow, there will not be a 9 am weekday Mass. Walking through the parking lot to the door of the church can be dangerous even if the lot has been plowed.
Weekend Mass and Religious Education cancellations will be listed on Channels 6, 10 and 12.
We want everyone to be safe. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note the times for Christmas Masses:
Saturday, December 24 — Mass at 4:00 pm
Sunday, December 25 — Mass at 9:30 am
Mass times for New Year’s Day, the Solemnity of the Blessed Virgin Mary:
Saturday, December 31 — Mass at 4:00 pm
Sunday, January 1 — Mass at 9:30 am